Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for Entry-Level Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
Entry-Level Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through differentiated products and services. The sales representative will be supported in this initiative with tools and promotional resources designed to have local impact. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
- Generate sales in line with assigned Territory quota (i.e. call activity, sales goals, etc.)
- Conduct Dermatology product details face-to-face in HCP offices (based on defined promotional roles and requirement provided by the Customer)
- Maintain and update current and prospective target Prescriber profiles
- Keep current with market knowledge and competitive products
- Maintain a professional image for Customer and Customer Products
- Participate in all required training and sales meetings
- Plan and organize Territory to meet sales and call targets
- Make sales presentations (Details) - individual, one-on-one, in-services
- If applicable, maintain sample inventories, distribute samples, comply with sample accountability procedures and policies, comply with the Prescription Drug Marketing Act of 1987 ("PDMA")
- Make complete, accurate and timely submission of all time-keeping, Details, call activity, expense reports, and sample activity when applicable
- Compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets
- Participate or coordinate lunch & learns, dinner programs, weekend events, as appropriate
- Have appropriate interaction with co-promotional partners or counterparts
- 4-year degree from an accredited school/university required
- Some B2B sales experience is a plus
- Must reside within the territory in an appropriate location to efficiently work the territory
- Have a valid driver's license and be insurable
- Ability to travel as needed
- Demonstrated work ethic and integrity
- Demonstrated planning, organizing and territory management skills
- Demonstrated self-starter
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and analysis skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Demonstrated decisiveness and sound judgement
- Demonstrated customer-focused selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to listen and learn
- Demonstrated computer skills
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1061224