We welcome you to apply if interested! You will be asked to create an account, which takes less than one minute and requires only a username and password. The entire application takes no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.
Equipment Technicians will be responsible for supporting technical initiatives with medical equipment, troubleshooting, repairing, and updating medical devices in a hospital. This is a great opportunity for you to expand your technical skills!
This position is project-based dependent on the client's need. We are hiring immediately with an expected start date of ASAP You will have a flexible schedule and an opportunity to grow and expand into new opportunities while earning supplemental income and learning the medical device industry.
- Assist field service staff with organizing, testing, updating medical devices, installing and configuring hardware, software, and network products
- Manually move and carry medical equipment and un-box medical devices from shipping or storage containers
- Set-up and organization of equipment and workstations
- Conduct routine checks and records data from product tests after installation and configuration.
- Appropriate PPE is provided to all employees prior to the start of assignments.
Novasyte, a IQVIA company, takes the approach to helping customers drive healthcare forward in this challenging, fast-paced environment. We help customers accelerate results, improve patient outcomes, and unleash new opportunities.
- An active and unrestricted driver license is required for this position
- Must be comfortable with basic software programs and Microsoft operating system
- Ability to assemble and disassemble equipment and devices
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
- Full-time commitment requiring regional and national travel for up to 4-5 weeks at a time to support customer needs.
- Assignment-based schedule with 40-60 hours commitment per week.
Duties may require compliance with client requirements that all those performing services on-site be fully vaccinated.
Experience in healthcare, field service, general labor, warehouse, maintenance, customer service, electronics, electrical, technical work, or IT is beneficial for this position. However, training is provided and we encourage entry level applicants to apply
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA's ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status