IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Role: Backend Engineer is in charge of the customization of the back end of MI modules (interface, customer's historical data loads, data loading, etc.) to meet customer's needs.
- Assume the scope of the project based on the requirements gathering (BRD, CCD, prototype, interface & history data loading)
- Customize the back end application based on the instructions from the TPL within expected deadlines and quality commitments
- Deliver a product that meets high quality standards to answer customer needs with expected deadlines
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reporting on project status
- Continuously improve his/her knowledge and abilities
- Share his/her knowledge with other team members
Profile Requirements & Qualifications:
- Under graduate (bachelor's degree or equivalent experience) •
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- very good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience in working with ETL tools
- Solid knowledge of Oracle databases (experience with SQL Server will be an advantage)
- Open and problem solving mind
- Ability to work independently or as member of team
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Very good knowledge of English spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Oracle database administration experience
- Practical knowledge of Java
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge
- Full time position
- Attractive employment conditions including a non-salary benefits package
- Opportunity to work with global clients on international projects
- A challenging job within an internationally recognized and growing organization
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1099501