Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant (12 Month Contract, 25 hours/week) m/w
At Intercept, our mission is to build a healthier tomorrow for patients with progressive non-viral liver diseases. Intercept's lead product, obeticholic acid (OCA), is a first-in-class farnesoid X receptor (FXR) agonist marketed under the brand name \"Ocaliva®\" in the U.S., EU and Canada for the treatment of patients with primary biliary cholangitis (PBC), a rare autoimmune liver disease. Ocaliva® was the first medication to be approved for PBC in over twenty years, and sales continue to grow more than four years after its initial approval in 2016.
Intercept has also established the leading clinical development program in advanced fibrosis due to nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH), a disease that impacts the lives of millions of people in the U.S. alone. Currently, there are no available treatments for NASH, and the REGENERATE study of OCA remains the only Phase 3 trial to have generated positive results in the disease. A second Phase 3 trial, REVERSE, is evaluating OCA in patients with compensated cirrhosis due to NASH, with results expected in 2021.
People at Intercept are passionate about patients. You'll see their photos lining our walls and hear their stories in town halls. We're equally passionate about our team and ensuring each member reaches their potential. We brave new challenges together. That's how we find better ways to get things done and break down barriers. It's also how we make it fun to work here.
At Intercept, we foster an environment that celebrates creativity, collaboration, and mutual respect. We never hesitate to lean on our teammates and work together. Our relatively small size means you partner with accessible leaders who know you by name. This brings accountability and growth, which all add up to more opportunities to learn something new every day. A strong commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is engrained in both our culture and our business. For self-motivated leaders who are ready to make a difference in the lives of patients, Intercept is a great place to be.
As Intercept continues to build its position as the leader in progressive non-viral liver disease, we are seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to join our DACH team in Vienna, on an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis, part-time working hours up to 25 hour/week. The Executive Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including providing support to the Regional Head Alpine, to the Commercial and Medical team in Austria and Switzerland, working closely with local and international colleagues as well as assisting in daily office needs. The ideal individual will have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as administrative and organizational ability, being able to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. This role must be able to work proactively on simultaneous projects, from conception to completion.
- Coordination of field meetings (HCP contract signature - payment)
- Coordinate HCP contracts for the medical and marketing activities
- Execute timely completion of projects: preparation of contracts and purchase requests, follow up of actions items and filing / tracking
- Maintain the existing activity tracker / filing system.
- Be acquainted with office policies and procedures, making sure we comply.
- Submit and reconcile invoices.
- Support budgeting
- Support HR themes
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
- Work closely with her local and international colleagues
- Understand the legal and compliance environment and drive collaboration with the Legal and Compliance team
- Drive the spirit of \"ONE Team\" across all functions by supporting a team approach to focus on our patients and customers as our top priorities
- Office Management in Vienna and 2x per anno in Switzerland
- Make Intercept a truly desired place to work
- Personal participation in monthly team meetings in office or off site + travelling to Switzerland and within Europe (3-5 trips max per year)
Experience and Skills
* Proven experience as an Executive Administrative assistant
* Working knowledge of office equipment
* Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, Outlook, and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
* Experience working with contracting and purchasing tools (such as Cobblestone, SAP, etc)
* Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry is mandatory
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
* Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person.
* Ability to work independently and resiliently in a pro-active manner, showing willingness to operate in a fast-paced environment with considerable ambiguity.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues
* Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and German, French would be an additional asset
* Process orientated thinking, understanding and accountability
* Learning agility and 'scalability' to take on increasing responsibility as Intercept grows
* Consistent demonstration and embodiment of company core values: Come Together, Be Yourself, Own the Solution, Embrace the Challenge, Keep Exploring
* Teamplayer and ability to have fun!
This is an excellent opportunity for an exceptional Executive Administrative Assistant, who will enjoy a role broad in scope, with high level of autonomy, and chance to work innovatively.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter in English