IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
To support the Strategic Feasibility team in processes and administrative tasks based on the direction of department leadership. To be competent in the IQVIA Biotech RFP process and an understanding of IQVIA Core™ capabilities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily supports the department management and analysts in organization and administrative tasks related to proposal support, bid defenses and post award assessments. In a secondary role, supports corporate needs in the research, review of corporate experience and published materials.
- Manage workload assignments regarding feasibility assessments
- Ensure that department folders are maintained in the department shared drive and the department mailbox within Outlook
- Research and communicate pertinent scientific/clinical information regarding IQVIA Biotech experience for feasibility and proposal activities
- Collate and format feasibility materials and feedback for interpretation and presentation to the feasibility team
- Organize individual and department trainings including the maintenance of training materials
- Control and standardize feasibility templates
- Create client facing project materials such as enrollment projections upon request
- Archive feasibility materials
- Manage requests and payments to physician consultants
- Track department metrics
- Run ad hoc reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of appropriate open source and proprietary resources to conduct research
- Knowledge of the feasibility and proposal processes is an added advantage
- Knowledge of clinical research terminology
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as computer and programming skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to maintain long-range projects while managing daily details with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks effectively
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff to coordinate and execute feasibility activities
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work in a team environment is essential.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
CRITICAL JOB FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
MINIMUM RECRUITMENT STANDARDS:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or comparable field, preferred and one-year related work experience within a CRO setting
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience
This position is classified as non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1104214