- Ensure regional/local formulary products approvals and regional reimbursement activities for Supportive and and Rare
- Disease KKI franchise.
- Build the network and manage the relationships with regional and account stakeholders:
Inspire, support and ensure the development of documents for granting formulary listing product inclusion at regional and account level
- Actively mapping risks and opportunities for KKI business deriving from new regional pharmaceuticals policies
- Identify and pursue opportunities for partnerships with the regional/account administration
- Support local process in regional tendering in line with commercial policies and in coordination with customer service department
- Support meeting organization with payers and pharmacists, also supported by Medical Department, on Market Access related topics
- Preparation and implementation of the regional market access plans both for Supportive and Rare Disease Franchise, in strict collaboration with sales, medical and marketing Dept.
- At least 2 years' experience in similar field market access role
- At least 2 years' experience in rep job
- Preferable degree, possibly in pharmaceutic sciences
- Knowledge of the institutional dynamics and introduction in the payor network in selected regions (at least Siciliy or Puglia must, Sardegna nice to have)
- Proven expertise in interpersonal and relationship building skills is required along with strong influencing & negotiating skills.
- Jobholders must have a thorough understanding of relevant marketplace for their role.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power point and Word.
- Preferable fluent in conversational and written English.