You’re an expert facilitator: you open doors, foster communication and bridge the gap.
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You’re a unifier by nature and you’re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Reimbursement Manager role at Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Field Reimbursement Managers manage daily activities that support appropriate patient reimbursement to our client’s products in the provider offices and work as a liaison to other patient assistance and Reimbursement support services offered by our clients. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as an extension of the organization; provide one-on-one coverage support.
- Offer assistance from physician order to reimbursement, supporting the entire Reimbursement journey through payer prior authorization to appeals/denials requirements procedures and forms
- Identifying alternate funding/financial assistance programs
- Coordinating with our client’s patient support services programs representatives.
- Educating physician office staff on the use of our client’s patient assistance and call center support services, including web based provider programs
- Provide information on relevant Reimbursement topics related to our client’s products.
- Serve as payer expert for defined geography and able to communicate changes to key stakeholders in a timely manner
- Provide office support in accurate coding and billing for company products
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required or relevant specific practice management experience preferred
- Minimum two years’ experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry focused on field reimbursement, managed care, and/or billing and coding support working with a Buy and Bill product.
- Experience working with Buy and Bill specialty injectable products and a thorough understanding of the entire reimbursement process from script to injection in a Medicare environment experience required
- Experience with coding, billing and in office support of these programs
- Establishing relationships within a practice by working closely with them to help remove Reimbursement barriers to specialty products for their patients
- Ability to operate as a “team player” in collaborating with multiple sales representatives, sales leadership, and internal colleagues to reach common goals
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors, as well as Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems a plus
- Previous experience in launching new specialty pharmaceutical products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large multistate geography territories, 50% travel required
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Posses a valid driver's license and have a clean driving record
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions Benefits include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time accruing
- Team will follow the Syneos Holiday Schedule, which includes 7 paid holidays OR follow the Client Holiday Schedule
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet Vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
Make your work here matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal oppertunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)