We are recently looking for a suitable candidate for the position: Financial Analyst FP&A to join our team in Budapest.
- Controls BU's cost base, including monthly reporting, forecasting/budgeting, setting of cost rates and ad-hoc financial analysis.
- Serves as key contact point with BU leadership, reviews monthly results and spend, agrees forecasts/ budgets.
- Provides insight and highlights areas of risk and/or opportunity in BU
- Maintains general ledger; prepares monthly journal entries and compiles all source documentation related to the financial reporting.
- Maintains detailed understanding of internal customer requirements and develop processes that will meet or exceed these requirements.
- Be familiar with, and ensure compliance with, internal financial accounting procedures and policies.
- Ensures all financial and accounting records are thoroughly maintained and complete in preparation for independent audits.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in accounting, preference is for a Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent) or other professional financial certification.
- Fluent Hungarian and English
- Technical accounting skills
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of both US and International accounting standards, internal controls best practice and SOX compliance.
- Knowledge of financial systems, including ERP applications and reporting suites such as Hyperion.
- Ability to identify financial issues and execute mitigating actions.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.