IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Under guidance, contributes to the improvement of operational metrics (revenue, gross margin, operating income, utilization, client satisfaction and opportunity pipeline) through the execution of portions of operational processes and procedures. Assists with the implementation of process improvements.
- Supports operations initiatives such as program reconciliation, opportunity management, resource planning, management tracking and forecasting, customer relationship management, customer satisfaction programme, time sheet process or other operations systems and infrastructure projects.
- Proactively develops knowledge of business and function.
- Assists local functions by tracking, providing frequent reports, reporting progress and highlighting potential issues as opportunities.
- Documents and coordinates processes and systems rollouts ensuring appropriate follow up on actions leading to the seamless execution of plans.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of relevant operations and financial experience, working knowledge of IMS products and systems a plus. Good PC applications (Access, Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) skills.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
- Typically reports to : Manager, Operations
- Annual revenue scope (If applicable)
Good focus on process and detail; experience in financial analytics and processes, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1012485