Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll be an integral part of a highly specialized team with autonomy in your individual territory promoting cutting-edge dental implant technology for receding gums representing a leader in the dental space
Individual seeking to gain additional sales experience in a professional setting, and or interested in working 3 days per week, we are offering a unique “flex representative “ experience w Dexcel Pharma.
- Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene OR 4-year college Bachelor’s Degree
- Dynamic and sales oriented person
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and processes
- Computer proficiency in CRM systems, MS Office (ppt, excel, word, Outlook) and iPad applications
- Must live in territory
- 1-3 years of previous sales experience with a track record of success achieving all sales objectives
- Previous experience selling products business to business preferred
Syneos Health benefits which include all listed below and more:
- It is the Company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays, and personal time; accrue per month – maximum PTO 6 days.
- Team will follow the Syneos Health Holiday Schedule, which includes 7 paid holidays
- Car allowance
- Eligible for 401K
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)