FREELANCE TRANSLATORS/LINGUISTS, ENGLISH INTO DANISH (DANISH NATIVE)
Are you a freelance translator with a passion for life sciences content? Join us on an exciting journey and become a member of our growing global community of linguists. The IQVIA Translation Services team is looking for freelance translators from English into Danish. You will work with a truly global industry leader to deliver content in our target languages and markets in the most effective and timely fashion. For qualified and interested candidates permanent positions may be considered as well.
In order to be considered you need to meet the below criteria:
- Native fluency in target language - spoken and written
- Fluency in source language(s) - spoken and written
- At least 1 year of experience translating, reviewing and editing life sciences content including clinical trial documents. Must be clearly outlined in your CV with document types.
- A university degree in translation or linguistics and at least 2 years of translation experience OR no university degree and at least 4 years of translation experience
- Be able to work according to tight deadlines and independently is a must
- Experience with translation management systems and CAT tools is a must
- Prior experience as a translator with a translation and localisation company is desirable, yet not essential
If you are interested in joining us, please submit your application in English and include your rates in your application.
We will not accept applications from Agencies. If you represent an agency or team of linguists, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. This posting is for individual freelancers only.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.