Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Headquartered downtown in the heart of the National Capital region, Privacy Analytics is a one-of-a-kind health data analytics company. Privacy Analytics is a world leader setting the bar of data de‐identification, and we have translated this patented research into an amazing offering of products and services that enables researchers around the world to access and analyze healthcare data while ensuring that individuals' identities are protected.
Even though our customers include 7 of the top 10 Fortune 500 healthcare organizations, we've remained loyal to the entrepreneurial and innovate spirit that drove the founding of the company and continues to permeate our office and culture. And, with our parent company IQVIA, the world leader in human data science, we're getting the extra clout to further our leadership position in the data privacy space.
Our Java- and Scala-based flagship product sits on the cutting edge of technology and is a scalable, distributed enterprise engine built on Apache Spark that processes terabytes of data to conduct both mathematical calculations and data transformations. The work we do spans the entire spectrum of enterprise feature development, data analytics at scale, UI design and development, statistical modelling, and algorithm design all the way down to low-level algorithmic optimizations. We tackle technical problems that will engage and challenge the brightest minds, and we have very big ambitions ahead of us for which we're expanding our team.
- Work in a rapidly changing product environment where creativity is a must
- Challenge and improve our product and processes via design and development tasks
- Develop new features in our products
- Responsible for researching, and identifying solutions to resolve systems issues
- Conduct new technology research; bring fresh ideas and concepts to bear on product development
- Work with management to identify project risks and recommend mitigating solutions
- Knowledge and practical experience of modern development methodologies such as Agile.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years experience in front end development
- Experience with both front and back-end development an asset
- Previous exposure to Agile environment an asset
- Previous database experience an asset
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1061213