IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As a Front-end developer in the Clinical Research field, you'll implement high quality responsive designs for all devices. You'll integrate an international team of professionals building portals used by patients, doctors, employees and suppliers all over the world.
- Translate, with high fidelity, UI/UX designs and wireframes into functional and robust web pages using a combination of markup and template languages
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Work with storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Implement graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary
- Hands on experience in Front-end development
- Experience with Bootstrap 3 and/or 4 is an advantage
- Experience with responsive design and mobile first design is an advantage
- Team spirit
- Good time-management skills
min salary: 2000 EUR gross/month based on experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1096058