IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using design and prototyping tools:Sketch and InVision.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Understand the limitations of our tech stack and business model and provide technical advice wherever necessary.
- 4+ years' experience as a front-end developer.
- 3+ years' experience as a UI/UX designer.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes using Sketch, InVision, Axure, etc.
- Proficient in bootstrap model.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
min wage: 2000 EUR gross/month
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1096058