Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Receptionist/Administrator will act as first point of contact for any visitor to Jazz Pharmaceutical - be they internal or external, acting as an ambassador for the Jazz culture. S/he will support the smooth running of the office facility as well as providing timely, professional and accurate administrative support to internal managers.
- Manage the organisation's reception area, welcome visitors and staff either in person or on telephone.
- Deal with all incoming queries, via telephone or face to face
- Maintain Internal Directory
- Sort and distribute all incoming post, manage outgoing post and arrange couriers. Record proof of delivery.
- Order and maintain office stationery by anticipating demand, placing and expediting orders, and evaluating new office products
- Arrange onsite services, i.e. Dry Cleaning, Taxis
- Assist in the Car Parking Booking System
- Assist in the organisation of accommodation and transport for visitors, allocate desk space where required
- General administration support for the various departments within the Company
- Maintain and manage the Meeting Room System
- Coordinate events, including travel, accommodation, meeting rooms, catering, and any related in-house or off-site requirements
- Arrange signatures for legal agreements and process via our legal agreements system
- Maintain archiving system and cloud based storage.
- Assist the Facilities Manager in the coordination of office repairs and maintenance
- Work with Facilities Coordinator to ensure that office stock levels are maintained
- Assist in the New Starter Onboarding process where required
- Provide support for Ad Hoc projects/tasks when required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Preferred candidate will have at least 3 years' previous experience in busy corporate administrative role, ideally with some reception responsibility
- A professional manner, with proven communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of staff and external contacts
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
- General administration experience, especially on Microsoft Office Suite - specifically in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mail Merge, and cloud based data management systems
- Flexibility and ability to work on own initiative
- Work as part of a Team
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of "normal" hours, in order to meet business demands.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.