IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
• Collaborating with other Scrum team members in iterative development
• Overseeing technical aspects of the frontend part in greenfield projects from concept to completion
• Identifying opportunities for improvements of applications like improving response time and compatibility with different browsers
• Comprehensive testing of your own code
• Production deployments of dockerized microservices through a CI/CD pipeline
• 3+ years of Frontend Developer/UI Designer role with at least 2 years working with React
• Familiarity with Redux
• Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (SASS, PostCSS)
• Good knowledge of CSS Frameworks, like Bootstrap, and CSS Architectures (like BEM)
• Good knowledge of Package Managers (NPM, Yarn)
• Hands-on experience with consuming RESTful API and JSON
• Good UI prototyping and design skills
• Experienced with Responsive Web Design
• Knowledge of the most popular build system like webpack
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
• Working as a Scrum team member
• Good English Language verbal and written communication
• Hands-on experience with TypeScript
• Hands-on experience with Node.js
• Hands-on experience with visualization libraries (e.g. D3.js, plotly)
• Knowledge of both Relational and NoSQL databases
• Containerization and Deployment with Docker or K8s
• Experience with TDD/BDD and continuous integration environment
• Knowledge of test tools (e.g. Jest, Mocha...)
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1083110