IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Develops new business for a specific product specialty, providing the product expertise and sales acumen to identify & qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and close the sale in both existing and new accounts
- Achieves growth & revenue targets for assigned product through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Proactively strengthens in depth knowledge of product and its application within a client's enterprise.
- May contribute on account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Collaborates with Account Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory.
- Interfaces with customer at all levels. Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IMS capabilities & solutions to customers.
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction. Seeks "starburst" opportunities within existing customers to grow revenue opportunities across the IMS suite of offerings
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to Marketing, Consulting, Service, and Sales to strengthen or product offerings and capture additional business.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in BD dept and/or overseas business dept in pharmaceutical companies.
- Possesses knowledge of key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical industry and related businesses.
- Solid knowledge of one or more IMS specialty products and the impact that the product can achieve when implemented within a client's business processes.
- Familiarity with IMS core products, account management, and information solutions/consulting services portfolio.
- Individual must be a superior and successful sales person, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of client management and within the IMS sales, consulting and marketing teams.
- Should possess good communication skills both in English and Korean
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1093948