Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The Head of Product and Platform Architecture drives the technology future of the enterprise by leading the development and advocacy of standards, principles, and architectures for key technology platforms and cross-product initiatives supportive of the IQVIA business strategy. The Head of Product and Platform Architecture is a key leader on the Enterprise Architecture and Strategy team and drives and owns the execution of a unified product and platform technology strategy that spans multiple business lines and technologies.
- Lead the development of technology strategy, future state architecture, and roadmap for key enterprise technology platforms.
- Lead the definition and execution of cross-product initiatives designed to unite and harmonize technology strategies across business lines and support the development of strategic technology assets.
- Understand life sciences and healthcare industry ecosystems.
- Support development of business drivers, business case and high level program implementation plan.
- Translate business architecture into technical architecture and strategy.
- Partner and collaborate with product managers and development leaders in all business units.
- Identify and propose strategies to align technology solutions with business objectives
- Identify and work with partner companies and third party developers to facilitate development and use of the strategic platforms and products.
- Create and deliver presentation to senior leadership in support of technology strategy, investments, and initiatives.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- MS in computer science or engineering and at least 15 years' experience in hands on technology development and architecture
- At least 5 years' strategic leadership experience
- At least 5 years' experience in product development
- At least 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life sciences, and/or healthcare industries
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams that are not in a direct reporting relationship
- Strong track record of successfully deploying technology innovation to enable business growth
- Experience with broad variety of open source technologies and vendors
- Experience with relevant platforms such as big data, analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, enterprise systems integration, hybrid and multi-cloud
- Experience designing and developing Software as a Service or Platform as a Service products
- Knowledge of container technologies and strategies using containerization of runtime resources.
- Knowledge and experience with multiple software development methodologies.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills to help in his/her interaction with a variety of stakeholders, ranging from developers to executives. Has developed very good facilitation, negotiation, and presentation skills.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1032502