Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you're an extroverted expert.
If there's one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it's how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You've got what it takes to be a Community Medical Liaison with Syneos Health.
As a member of our field-based medical affairs team, this position will function as an extension of the Medical Affairs organization and will be responsible for delivering education with Hematology / Oncology offices including treatment centers & healthcare networks in the community who will be assessing patients on Product. This position provides formal education presentations and informal scientific exchange with healthcare providers, mostly in a community setting, to support the needs related to Multiple Myeloma treatment, product administration, adverse events and patient well-being.
The CML will also:
- Deliver clinical presentations to community Hematology/ Oncology network, both in individual and group settings
- Respond to unsolicited medical questions
- Support medical affairs and general program mgmt.
- Collect and report Medical Voice of the Customer while supporting mission and vision of our client
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- Active RN, PA, NP, RPh, PharmD required
- Masters Prepared optimal
- OCN preferred
- 3+ years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred
- Hematology/Oncology experience required
- Strong Technological Skills
- Excellent Communication and Scientific affiliation
- Ability to work in matrix environment (ie account management skills)
- Product launch experience preferred
- The ability to travel up to 75%
Ability to travel and possess a valid driver's license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)