IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking successful, qualified, experienced Oncology Clinical Educator
The Oncology Clinical Educator will:
• Provide customers in Oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specific Oncology disease state and product
• Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices.
• Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, and formal presentations
• Integrate as needed with sales professionals to identify and work within targeted practices
• Communicate as required with managers, peers, customer counterparts
• Educate practices through presentations and workshops
• Initiate clinical discussions with key personnel in each account (MD, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, nurses).
• Attend and provide clinical information and/or presentations at national, regional and local meetings
• Provides staff support, as appropriate at exhibit booths and displays as required
• May be asked to attend clinically relevant meetings for personal/professional development
• Attends Plan of Action meetings with the customer as requested
. Provide education on AE management for Novartis products
. Provide education regarding proper administration of Novartis products
Provides educational support as identified to reinforce the project's strategic goals
Promptly respond to internal/external communications.
Completes all reports and written assignments in a timely, accurate and thorough manner
Maintains the highest level of professional standards in all interactions with customers and other business contacts.
Demonstrates sound judgment with regard to utilization of time and financial resources, such a travel and entertainment.
Reads, understands, and adheres to important documents such as fraud and abuse guidelines, FDA guidelines, PhaRMA code, IQVIA SOPs, and HIPPA guidelines and memos regarding policy and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred
• Current nursing license in good standing
• Minimum 5 years clinical oncology experience and/or OCN certification
. Experience with Novartis products, preferred
• Excellent presentation skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
• Ability to consistently travel overnight
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1083794