Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The HEOR and Access Manager will propose, design and execute the evidence generation plans to support the value of the medicines to be commercialized by the company in Spain. The position will be responsible for the design of sub-national (Regional/Hospital) access plans and for the development of value tools and materials for the implementation of the sub-national access plans. The HEOR and Access Manager will collaborate closely with EU/RoW and Global Market Access and Value teams to shape the global market access strategies to the country needs while ensuring the delivery of data necessary for optimal market access of Jazz Pharmaceuticals products in the territory. The position will also work closely with internal stakeholders, including Marketing, Medical Affairs, Regulatory and Compliance to support the commercial strategies and data generation projects. The position will report into the Market Access Director for Spain and Portugal.
- Analysis of pharmaceutical policies and the healthcare environment at national and sub-national (Regional/Hospital) level
- Propose, design and execute Health Economic & Outcomes Research (HEOR) projects that demonstrate the economic and social value of Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines to support price and reimbursement and access
- Generate health economic evidence for Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines, including cost of disease, budget impact models, cost-comparison studies, and cost-effectiveness analyses
- Develop health economic data to support the Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines positioning
- Collaborate in the preparation of Price and Reimbursement submissions for Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines
- Design and develop sub-national access plans with identification of relevant stakeholders and requirements of sub-national decision-makers
- Develop value tools and materials for the implementation and execution of sub-national access plans
- Develop key messages of value for Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines to support of field teams
- Prepare presentations/documents with the arguments of economic and social value to be presented to the key stakeholders and decision makers of the financing and use of Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines
- Collaborate in internal training on the value arguments of Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines
- Design and develop education and training to the field teams on Health Economics and how to best communicate health economic studies and results
- Participate and collaborate actively in the internal brand teams
- Collaborate with the EU/RoW and Global teams of Price & Reimbursement and Market Access and Value/HEOR in the development of value propositions and economic evidence
- Communicate health economic results with internal and external customers in order to manage business relationships with all Stakeholders and Key External Experts
- Propose collaborative work with public or private institutions to facilitate access to and use of Jazz Pharmaceuticals medicines
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Efficiency, collaboration, openness and results orientation approach to decision-making
- Ability to produce quality materials and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- High capacity of initiative and proactivity
- Able to engage with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of legislation/regulation/guidelines of public or private institutions regulating access to and use of medicines (national, regional and EU)
- Knowledge of the NHS, organization, regulation, financing and processes
- Knowledge of the HTA (Health Technology Assessment) environment at national, sub-national and European level
- Knowledge of the R&D process of a medicine, especially the evidence requirements of decision makers for access in Phase III clinical development
- Great capacity for teamwork, with proven experience in multifunctional teams
- Solid understanding of commercial and medical functions
- Ability to handle complex situations, and problem-solving capacity.
- Collaborative and open to different opinions and initiatives from other team members Broad and deep knowledge of market access with the ability to work both strategically and operationally
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- University Degree or equivalent in health economics, life sciences or healthcare discipline
- At least 3 years of experience in similar positions in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work in English - both written and verbal communication
- Computer Literate - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.