We are a small privately owned biotechnology company that is about to grow. We have a differentiated product with increasing potential against the significant unmet medical need for alternative non-opioid pain management solutions. Like all of our employees, you will play a major role in the development and growth of the company and will have direct access to our senior leaders who have significant experience and a track record of success.
XARACOLL, bupivacaine HCl collagen-matrix implant, utilizes our proprietary collagen-based delivery technology and has been approved for postsurgical analgesia as part of multi-modal therapy for patients undergoing hernia repair. XARACOLL delivers the anesthetic directly at the surgical site and to reduce pain and opioid use after surgery.
In this role at Innocoll Inc you will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team accountable for developing and managing an assigned territory. You will develop and execute sales and marketing strategies for a new, unique and differentiated product for the unmet need for effective non-opioid solutions to manage postsurgical pain.
- Maximize new business opportunities with surgeons, hospital physicians and other health service providers
- Build and leverage extensive networks
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
- This role reports to a Regional Sales Manager
Minimum Education and Experience
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience
- 2+ years of Hospital Sales and OR Pain experience is preferred
- Recent Hospital launch experience
- Hospital formulary experience is preferred
- Must exhibit strong experience developing, implementing, executing, and measuring success with account plans
- Proven track record of success in selling and exceptional presentation skills. Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts quickly all aspects of selling approach
- Understands and leverages findings to develop sales strategies. Consistently exemplifies ability to sustain elevated expectations. Takes ownership by resolving problems and thinks of implication on the larger organization.
Key Skills and Capabilities
- Influence and Networking - Builds broad and deep networks, understands the different needs and motivations of others and adapts style accordingly, strong verbal communication style
- Performance Driven - Takes accountability, sets challenging goals and measures and drives to exceed them, self-starter, independent, optimistic outlook, positive about what can be achieved
- Self-Improvement orientation - Has exceptional product knowledge, Proactive and implements continuous learning, always reviews interactions seeking ways to improve going forward
- Planning and Critical Thinking - Is analytical and structured in planning and reviewing day to day activity
- Understand Compliant Selling - Understands, leads by example, Is open and transparent
Innocoll Core Values
For more information, please visit www.innocoll.com.