Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
Jazz's HR Operations group is looking for an energetic, detail oriented project/program manager to join our team. This role will work closely with global, cross functional teams to help achieve initiatives with a company-wide impact.
The HR Program Manager role will be responsible for the coordination of all aspects of programs and projects with an HR focus; with the support of the HR Operations team and reporting into the Director of HR Operations.
They will also be integral to the continued success of the HR Operations group, helping to manage the annual programs, such as the annual performance cycle and promotion cycles. In addition this role will help assess the current processes within HR to determine areas for improvement.
They will be responsible for collaboration between various areas of the organization, and will be on projects requiring them to manage small to large project teams for the duration of the project.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to manage global initiatives at a quickly expanding pharmaceutical company, and we are looking for someone collaborative who fits our Jazz culture.
- Act as the owner for annual HR led programs including the annual performance management cycle
- Continuously manage, and implement changes to the annual programs to ensure their increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Manage global and cross-functional HR projects and initiatives
- Partner with HR Leadership, HR Business Partners, Centers of Expertise (COEs) ) including Comp & Benefits, Talent Management, and Talent Acquisition to evaluate and improve HR processes, with a strong focus on the employee experience
- Manage resources to support day-to-day operations various processes including:
- Partnering with HR Operations and Payroll to run and improve the payroll process in Europe
- Act as back-up for others in HR Operations as needed
- Work with other groups in HR Operations to understand, and in some cases act as the process owner/steward for various HR Operations processes, in order to better understand where process improvements could be made
- As areas for improvement are identified, lead efforts to drive those changes
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 6+ years running projects and programs at a global organization
- Experience managing global project teams with no solid line reporting
- Experience in continuous process improvement
- Must be highly organized and strong at planning and developing timelines
- Ability to think 'big picture' and act strategically
- Strong change management skills with ability to help drive change throughout the organization
- Ability to influence others
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to run brainstorming sessions with key parties
- Innovative approach to problem solving
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelors' degree (or equivalent experience)
- Project management certification or training preferred
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.