IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
An exciting opportunity is available for a candidate to join the US & Canada Regional Business Unit team. The dynamic and ambitious individual selected for this role will have the opportunity to work with key business stakeholders whilst working day-to-day on key people priorities affecting the RBU. Under broad guidance from the VP, HR, US & Canada, the successful candidate will act as an HR Program Manager, providing project management expertise, supporting employee engagement initiatives and high-quality HR operational support across the region.
- Drive the RBU's HR process calendar and cadence and provide HR program management support to the HR Team.
- Translate global HR processes into clear, efficient and effective RBU specific processes.
- Contribute to operational excellence through ideas and initiatives which improve our service and ensure we work efficiently.
- Prepare and coordinate the quarterly Operating Review people analysis and presentations. Conduct ad-hoc HR analysis and produce HR metrics.
- Build effective relationships with HR and business clients to proactively support client needs.
- Assist the VP, HR in designing and implementing changes in organisational structure and processes, work design, team-based processes and/or organizational communications
- Provide project management expertise to HR programmes and initiatives as and when required
- Drive and manage employee engagement events, surveys and initiatives
- Support the RBU acquisition agenda and provide continued HR integration support for prior acquisitions
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required
- Experience across various aspects of human resources
- Excellent project management and problem-solving skills with strong delivery focus
- Ability to lead and influence without direct authority
- Resilience and ability to operate in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities
- Ability to manage a varied workload to achieve agreed deadlines without compromising quality or standards. Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Confidentiality, integrity and the ability to handle sensitive information/situations in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, presentation and communication skills
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1080918