Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is currently recruiting for an Inside Sales Manager to drive new data offering business in Greater China and SEA regions. The successful applicant will manage a team of Inside Sales Reps who will be responsible for outbound calling with the objective of booking product demonstrations and closing business for our data solutions. This contributes directly to top line revenue growth and also aims to enhance prospective relationships and increase the volume of quality customer touch points.
- Manage inbound and outbound sales calls or electronic inquiries directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers
- Supports the team in sourcing relevant companies & contacting new business prospects
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the client's business, challenges and strategy, in order to become partner of choice
- Develops and grow a network of key contacts across clients at all levels
- Has high level of authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
- Strive to meet and exceed all established call and revenue targets
- Develops and update knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical and consumer health industry, IQVIA and offerings and that of nominated client base
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Holds a relevant degree in Business or Sciences
- At least 5-7 years of relevant sales/service or marketing experience; preferably in a data offering environment
- Experience working with IMS information solutions/services portfolio will be advantageous
- Strong customer account management and servicing skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical/problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good/proven account development & planning/presentation skills.
- Possess good working knowledge of pharmaceutical/consumer healthcare marketplace & industry business challenges/opportunities
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in both English and Mandarin
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
Job ID: R1047175