Specialty enrollment is complex.
We make it simple-through talent like yours.
RxLightning creates the next generation software solution that streamlines and digitizes the patient enrollment and intake process. Our Inside Sales Representative position is a key component in the pipeline of getting lifesaving drugs to the people who need them. We are seeking a specialty pharmacy and market access Representative responsible for growing RxLightning specialty enrollment platform user base among specialty healthcare providers, nurses, office managers, and biologic coordinators.
You will thrive in this role if you are:
- Share in our vision to transform the specialty prescription enrollment process so that it's never a barrier to life-altering therapies
The Inside Sales Rep is expected to increase the number of users and prescribers utilizing the RxLightning solution. Specifically, by developing appropriate target lists, managing an outreach plan, creating a streamlined call process, tracking key metrics with a specific goal of converting those users to active prescribers.
- Acquire RxLightning portal registrations and users
- Research and identify targets
- Call physician and customer offices
- Use consultative sales process, probe for customer information and barriers
- Creates relationships with key stakeholders in health care practices
- Gain commitment and guide through user registration and pharmacy enrollment process
- Serve needs of medical practice accounts and solve issues
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of achieving results, building relationships, customer focus, and utilizing market resources.
- 1+ years of experience in an inside sales role, preferably with a specialty pharmacy
- Prior knowledge of specialty pharmacy enrollment and intake process preferred
- Proven track record of sales success and ability to maintain relationships with those proven sales and specialty healthcare providers
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to influence customers
Founded in 2020, RxLightning is privately owned and currently experiencing geometric growth in terms of customers, revenue, and employees.
Our goal is to create a world where every patient gets accelerated access to the therapies they need, through the creation of a single destination for specialty prescriptions that makes the enrollment process easy, automated, and as seamless as possible.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.