Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Consulting Services is the world's leading, specialised advisor on critical business issues in the life sciences. We are the strategy arm of IQVIA, a leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare industry in 100+ countries around the world. Our Consulting Services team offer end-to-end management consulting in key issues areas that include: business unit, therapy area, brand strategy, portfolio strategy, launch strategy, pricing & market access, and commercial model design and optimisation.
As a Summer Intern with IQVIA Consulting Services not only will you gain invaluable insight into strategy consulting in the life sciences industry, you will also be supporting the design, development and delivery of exciting and complex consulting projects for some of the most well-known organisations in the world. By translating data into meaningful insights and communicating recommendations to key decision makers you will help create change in the world of Life Sciences.
- Contributing to internal brainstorming sessions to develop project methodology and recommendations
- Conducting independent desk research to a specific brief using internal and external sources
- Performing quantitative analysis s to aid development of recommendations; exercise informed business judgment in identifying the approach to the question
- Taking responsibility for creating sections of reports, presentations and other client deliverables, under supervision
- Building professional relationships with senior members of the client team
- Support thought leadership which could serve as the basis for your thesis
- Acquiring deep knowledge of IQVIA data sources, acting as an advisor to other members of the consulting team
- Proactively developing knowledge of the healthcare industry and consulting methodologies
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts
- Good commercial awareness/business judgement and an interest in the healthcare industry
- Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Some understanding of project management with proven time management and personal organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline
- A keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve
- A self-starter who thrives in a client-focused, international team environment
Qualifications and other requirements
The ideal candidate will be in their penultimate year of university. In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining IQVIA Consulting Services as an Intern will have:
- A strong academic track record
- Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage
- The right to work in the EU without sponsorship
- Commitment to a 10/12 week full-time role
- Ideally studying a Life Sciences or Business related degree (this is not mandatory)
- You must also be currently enrolled in full time study
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1048918