IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Business Excellence Analyst (m/w/d) & Strategy Support for Technology, Services and RWI
(Region Central, East & South Europe)
IQVIA's geographic business unit for Central, East and South Europe (RBU CESE) has bundled three of its major growth areas Commercial Technology, Consulting & Analytics as well as Real World Insights in one unit, which serves pharma and other healthcare customers across more than 20 countries with innovative end-to-end solutions.
For this area, we are looking for a highly motivated, consulting-minded professional to help us efficiently manage the business and drive strategy, innovation and continuous improvement, thus supporting our ambitious growth targets.
Specifically, the position we are seeking to fill provides support for two senior leaders:
(1) The SVP Technology, Services & RWI for Central, East and South Europe (CESE) and
(2) The VP for Analytics & Consulting in Germany & Austria.
Your role will encompass two main tasks:
(1) Providing senior management support by preparing internal and external presentations, facilitating key meetings, supporting yearly planning and monthly forecasting as well as conducting ad-hoc inquiries.
(2) Driving core processes for the German Analytics & Consulting team such as the creation of financial transparency and optimizing our service pricing, both in close collaboration with our senior team members and the admin support team.
Your work will ensure that important business issues and needs are dealt with and that key improvement actions are implemented in a timely manner and with high-quality.
Your tasks in more detail:
- Support of pricing- and additional finance-related processes for the German & Austrian Analytics & Consulting team
- Execution of analyses, ad-hoc queries and development of reports and presentations based on financial figures and key performance indicators with the intent to identify optimization potential for our business
- Preparation of decision papers as well as result and status presentations for "operational reviews" with the regional CESE management and IQVIA's CEO
- Assistance in developing thought leadership material targeted at clients
- Coordination and preparation of external and internal meetings in the above-mentioned context
- Successfully completed university degree preferably with a focus on business administration and major in finance or controlling or in science with acquired additional experience in business
- Initial work experience (at least 2-3 years) in a management consulting role, ideally with focus on healthcare and pharma
- Strong business acumen and high interest in strategic and organizational topics
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an eye for the essentials
- Strong capability in managing priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistent, high quality outcomes
- Evident experience in creating business presentations and confidence in dealing with Microsoft Office Suite with focus on Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent team and communication skills in German and English (verbal and written)
- Strong (internal) client focus
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1079519