At Novo Nordisk, interns will have the opportunity to kick-start their careers by working closely with experienced industry professionals and gaining valuable, hands-on, full-time work experience. For ten weeks, beginning June 8th, interns will be immersed in the environment of a global pharmaceutical company and contribute to the line of business by providing sustainable and meaningful project work. Our internship program also includes instructor led trainings, career presentations by senior leadership, and a guided mentorship program to offer professional and personal development.
In addition to individual department responsibilities, interns will participate in the Innovation in Action Case Competition. Assigned to cross-functional teams, interns will work closely to develop an innovative and comprehensive solution to a business problem currently facing Novo Nordisk. At the conclusion of the program, teams will present their findings to a board of top Novo Nordisk officials representing the various lines of business.
You will support the Medical Affairs – Population Health and Patient Strategy Team. You will conduct literature reviews around population health studies, methodology, measures and outcomes. You will assist in the development of the Medical Affairs population health web platform and provide project support for the initiation of the Patient Advisory Board outline and resources in which Medical Affairs can impact patients’ health within their communities.
0% overnight travel required.
- Throughout the duration of the internship program, you must be currently enrolled at an accredited four-year college or university pursuing a graduate degree in Public Health, Population Health, Epidemiology, Health Economics or a related discipline
- Strong academic record with a preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Conscientious self-starter with good organizational skills, project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities, must be able to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to collaborate with teams; must effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with internal customers
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.