IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
In summary, the Senior Business Analyst is expected to:
- Be familiar with the formal Product Management discipline and processes;
- Be a credible subject matter expert in the field of Clinical Trial systems and technologies;
- Work independently and with other Product Managers to gather and analyze requirements, produce a range of relevant product documentation, develop user stories and help prioritize product features;
- Be fully familiar with the vision, strategy and roadmap for the Clinical Trial product suite;
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of MRDs and PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justifications;
- Be an expert with respect to the competition;
- Assist with the core positioning and messaging for specific DTMS products and the Suite;
- Perform product demos for prospective and existing customers;
- Develop sales tools and collateral, and lead product briefings in a variety of internal and external settings;
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.