IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you have a history of honing and exercising technical, quantitative, and commercial capabilities to achieve material business outcomes. You are obsessed with understanding a client's business and the best mechanism of extending a platform to help them meet their needs.
You tinker. You build. You deploy. You listen and ascertain feedback to help product and core engineering iterate on the product. You thrive in meetings -- whether a technical sync or commercial pitch -- by understanding your audience and modulating your delivery appropriately.
- Working directly with IQVIA Safety and Regulatory platform solutions, namely IQVIA Vigilance and IQVIA RIMSmart solutions.
- Focusing on pre-sales technical support, demonstrating innovative solutions that showcases how our current and prospective clients can achieve their business goals
- Work with broader IQVIA Technologies teams responsible for IQVIA MDM and Data Warehouse Technology solutions
- Provide technical knowledge, advice and support to customers, understanding their business requirements and technology stack, to maximize the benefits derived from IQVIAs products and/or services
- Work with the sales teams during the sales process to maximize the benefits derived from the IQVIAs products and/or services
- Provide technical input for bid proposals, projects and technical documents within sales process, and should identify additional opportunities
- Provide pre-sale technical support in sales presentation and product presentations at customer sites
- Own Proof of Concepts based on customer requirements to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping and/or product demo for clients
- Voice of the clients and sales back to Product and Engineering teams to ensure feedback is captured and initiatives are executed
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Demonstratable experience working with top tier clients in understanding their businesses and crafting technical solutions
- Excellent quantitative skills and comfort with data exploration tools
- Demonstratable experience in owning projects end to end that involves coordinating many resources and teams
- Ideally Worked in or with Pharmacovigilance teams and/or Regulatory teams - examples of experience could include
- Familiar with Case Processing - intake, booking, signal detection, aggregate reporting
- Familiar with Marketing and investigational application approval process. Familiar with Post product approval and compliance related activities.
- Understands various regulatory submissions and recognize the differences.
- Knowledge of Validation and other regulatory requirements for software solutions in Healthcare
- Technical experience, especially with leading MDM/Data Warehousing
- Demonstrated work ethic and capability to be self-starter
- Outstanding communication skills, particularly in conveying technical concepts in a manner that is easy for clients and non-technical partners to understand
- Ability to work under intense pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to energize and lead a team of partner engineers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving abilities with a tenacious commitment to finding the root cause of issues and IPaaS platforms
- Minimum 3 years' experience as Solution Engineer in Healthcare
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.