IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
This position leads projects and products for Enterprise Systems and Processes (ES&P), working with business colleagues to support and improve Lead-to-Order (LTO) business processes including enterprise contract management. This role analyzes business needs and designs solutions within ES&P for assigned product(s) and project teams. A primary focus is on the business & legal initiated functional enhancements, business operations, business requirement analysis, and overseeing the test strategies and test planning that link these aspects of the enterprise together while aligning strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding process, organization, capabilities and key initiatives.
- Partner with key business leaders and legal stakeholders and other IT teams on options to solve business process gaps including business requirements, solution options and approach
- Provide leadership in understanding and managing business requirements & analysis, including Agile sprint planning, backlog grooming, and JIRA story management
- Develop timelines, critical paths, risk management share with the legal & Business stakeholders for acceptance as part of Agile Sprints Releases process
- Manage the process for Confidentiality, Third-Party Access programs, and other contract management applications. Also coordinate/participate in the periodic upgrades for the contractual systems on Salesforce platform.
- Work with technology team(s) to develop the code to support the business & legal requested functionality as per the schedule and meet 'On-time' schedule and 'Zero-defect' quality deployment consistently
- Collaborate with business partners to assess legacy processes, data and system capabilities that are part of the LTO lifecycle process
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, business process owners, technical project managers and technical teams to execute & deliver high-quality implementations
- Establish processes of engagement with business colleagues and ES&P LTO program leads and various product owners
- Manage and coordinate to develop and execute plans for testing and training of the new system and maintain system documentation
- Ability to work with offshore partners to deliver solutions that better enable the overall value chain
- Provide regular administration and support of team demand queue and work request system
- Monitor work log queue to route requests appropriately and adhere to defined work process for this function.
- Participate in change initiatives and ability to act as change advocate and supporter as directed.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Enterprise Systems and Processes
Ability to manage and provide best-in-class, cost efficient, compliant, secure, enterprise business solutions as well as end user experience. and process improvement approaches to drive efficiency gains. Our ambition, shared across the CIO Team, is to bring technology and associated business processes to the next level as a key business driver for IQVIA as well as our clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree, or educational equivalence, in clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, information technology, business or a data information technology environment, with specific knowledge of Saleforce.com (SFDC) systems or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum 5 years' project management experience, also experience in process improvement, ability to understand and manage business requirements, ability to develop project plans, execute and manage deviations to keep the deliverables on track, ability to identify the risks and risks mitigation processes.
- Experience working as a project manager at enter/implementation consultant with Salesforce
- Knowledge of other applications such as APTTUS, FinancialForce, Oracle ERP, and Eloqua is a plus
- Experience collaborating with business & legal stakeholders, business process owners, business analysts and technical teams to execute product delivery to production
- Proven ability to champion efforts in a cross-functional organization and solve problems
- Ability to communicate verbally and especially in writing at a professional level and to distill technical data to a layperson's understanding with conciseness, clarity, and accuracy.
- Strong relationship building skills and strong skills in coordination, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working in Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile development methodologies
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making and able to handle multiple priorities, tasks, and meet deadlines
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office suite), organizational and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited guidance
- Mentorship abilities and strong desire to help others grow
- Highly motivated, self-confident, entrepreneurial mindset that fosters participation and contribution by others
- Proven ability to understand a business and the metrics that drive the success of that organization
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1115576