IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
The Delivery Project Manager will plan, supervise, and manage multiple small to medium-size projects at local, regional,
or global levels. These projects will be performed in collaboration with project team members and stakeholders. The
incumbent is expected to be able to deliver, within the constraints of scope, quality, time and cost, complete IT project
solutions utilizing the corporate System Life-Cycle (SLC) processes.
• Risk and issue management, communications and stakeholder management
• Responsible for timelines and deliverables that match project objectives
• Recommend course of action regarding project issues/concerns, implement mitigation plans, then escalate risks and
issues to senior IT management as necessary
• Work with financial stakeholders to ensure that the project remains within financial and regulatory guidelines
• Collaborate with project team to ensure timely delivery and quality of all project deliverables
• Develop and exercise scope change control
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.