You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
You're ahead of the curve in market access trends and market dynamics. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client's products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique Key Account Manager role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. As a Key Account Manager you will:
- Identify key accounts and articulate the product value proposition to key stakeholders
- Access key decision-makers within assigned key accounts and develop advocacy where needed to achieve conversion to product
- Work with P&T committee members to gain system-wide formulary access and inclusion surgical protocols and/or order steps
- Understand an articulate the clinical concepts that impact the disease state as well as the treatment options
- Segment and analyze assigned customers and prioritize workload based on timelines
- Play a role in development and execution of customer contracting
- Operate daily in a cross functional matrix
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS degree required
- 10 + Years in Commercial Biotech/Pharma
- 5+ years of experience calling on IDNs, Physician Groups, or Hospital networks
- Must have existing relationships in the market
- Experience with Medicare Parts A, B & D highly preferred
- Acute Pain Experience preferred
- Product launch and track record of success
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We are dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you'll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled) #IndeedSE