IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Key Account Manager - Warsaw
What you will be responsible for :
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with senior management in the client organization;
- Growing revenue by leveraging the full IQVIA offerings and identifying new business opportunities;
- Acting as a trusted advisor for clients on marketing, market research, sales management, industry issues, trends, consulting and service capabilities;
- Anticipating clients' needs and, in collaboration with IQVIA marketing, sales specialists, consulting and client service, developing and presenting proposed solutions to client's complex business issues;
- Representing the company to the client and the client to the company in all sales related activities;
- Effectively managing renewals and subscriptions.
What are the role requirements :
- Experience in Pharma industry;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position;
- Very good command of English language;
- A strong motivation to thrive in a client-focused team environment ;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and an ability to build credibility with external and internal contacts ;
- Knowledge of IQVIA portfolio will be an advantage;
- University degree.
Sounds promising to you? Let us know and we will initiate your very first steps with IQVIA soon! If you do not consider the position to be appealing to you, we do have other positions to offer - check them out now!
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1083059