IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Develops new and expands current business for the IQVIA Consumer Health offering (supporting Consumer Health clients from concept to commercial success), providing industry and offering expertise, as well as sales leadership to identify and qualify revenue opportunities. Proactively manages the selling process and closes the sales in both existing and new accounts.
- Achieves growth and revenue targets for the IQVIA Consumer Health offering through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of the IQVIA Consumer Health offering and its application within a client's enterprise.
- Participates with the Netherlands Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists to establish account/business strategies.
- Collaborates with go-to-market teams to target and qualify opportunities.
- Interfaces with Consumer Health clients at all levels.
- Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position IQVIA capabilities and solutions to the broad Consumer Health market.
- Takes proactive role in contract negotiations and closing.
- Follows up on delivery, implementation and customer satisfaction.
- As part of the sales process, gathers market and client intelligence and provides strategic feedback to the Netherlands Leadership team, Sales Management, as well as local and international industry specialists. This to strengthen industry specific offerings and capture additional business opportunities.
- May have or develop leadership responsibility with less experienced go-to-market people.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a minimum of four (4) years relevant sales or account management experience in or selling to the Consumer Health industry.
- Profound knowledge of key marketplace issues/challenges for the Consumer Health industry and related businesses are a must.
- The ideal candidate must have
A track record as successful sales person, with excellent qualification, value selling and negociating skills, able to work within a team environment.
- A successful previous experience identifying and closing new business opportunities and developing positive relationships at all levels of a client's organisation.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
- Reports to: Sales Director
- Management scope (number of full-time employees): n.a.
- Annual revenue scope: $2-3 Million
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1098210