Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
- Provide Quality Control (QC) documentation support to operations.
- Perform QC review of documentation such as Sample Login binders, run binders, extraction paperwork, Lab notebooks, data tables and reports.
- Participate in review of technical and QC SOPs to ensure compliance with appropriate regulations.
- Participate in QC and company staff meetings and discuss findings and recommendations for resolving non-compliance.
- Work in conjunction with operation individuals to improve quality systems.
- Assist coworkers and manager to manage and schedule all assigned quality control projects.
- May track and report deviation trends to management.
- Demonstrate continuous self-motivated quality development.
- Proactively take steps to improve quality systems.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of word-processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Knowledge of GLP regulations and guidelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Effective organization, communication, and team orientation skills.
- Ability to initiate assigned tasks and to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma/certificate; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travel.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1092685