IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
• Provide application validation expertise on Adverse Event Reporting products including Argus Safety, ArisG, Oracle AERS, Clintrace and related modules
• Be accountable for authoring Validation Plan, Traceability Matrix and Validation Summary Reports
• Requirements Analysis and Risk Assessment, Profiling and Mitigation
• Development, Execution, Approval and Monitoring of the Qualification (IQ, OQ, MQ, PQ scripts and protocols, results and reports) deliverables for GAMP Software categories
• Follow the cross-phase procedures and plans like Defect Management Plan, Change Control Procedure, Document Management Plan and Training Plan
• Closely work with clients and vendors to support implementation and resolve product issues
EDUCATION AND OTHER QUALIFICATIONS
• BS degree
• Previous computer systems validation experience, ideally with drug safety systems.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1085212