Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We are looking for a Training and Development Lead to join our Project Leadership Team-
Based anywhere in EU, LATAM or US
Perform day-to-day delivery, administration, compliance and interpretation of onboarding and learning programs according to established policies and procedures. Support the continuous improvement of the training function through development and implementation of Learning and Development programs in an assigned functional area, geography or business line, targeting the needs of the customer partnership. With guidance, provide expertise, support and advice to employees and management teams either locally, regionally, globally or by function. Serve on task forces, share best practices.
- Serve as customer (internal and external) primary point of contact for training topics, templates and process.
- Prepare course materials for Customer Partnership onboarding and training sessions
- Consult with business units or work groups and perform assessments around specific business performance-related issues, propose solutions. Engage with the Talent and Learning organization to resolve.
- Identification and management of the partnership's strategic training needs as determined through needs analysis
- Develop recommendations and solutions for training issues independently
- Conduct course evaluations for client specific content and make suggestions to the organization on continuous improvement
- Develop, update and/or conduct customer specific training programs for employees. Work in consultation with Talent and Learning team if activities involve IQVIA training partners.
- Coordination and management of partnership SME's in projects involving instructional design.
- Oversee cross-functional partnership and therapeutic training across the partnership.
- Work closely with training administration to ensure training delivery platform actions are regularly updated
- Identify and make recommendations for the learning program and process improvements
- Develop effective team relationships with Talent and Learning as well as Project management CoE to enhance synergy for a comprehensive educational process that would benefit the customer partnership.
- Manage processes established for the exchange and handling of customer specific training materials
- Provide career and development consultation to employees in the Customer Partnership.
- Develop and maintain a network of professional training contacts.
- Maintain and keep current on developments and trends in the training field. May gather information of local competitor practices.
- Attend project reviews or other important context meetings.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Strong customer experience to enable collaboration and communication
- Demonstrates interpersonal diplomacy in communications and influencing internally and externally to guarantee the best available materials are used when required to ensure consistency and avoid duplicating efforts.
- Ability to work within a matrix team environment
- Ability to lead, guide and motivate staff to achieve desired results
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Good knowledge of organizational development principles and methods
- Strong interpersonal, project management, organizational and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good coaching and counseling skills
- Good problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Good listening and diagnostic skills
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications and HRIS applications
- Good attention to detail
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in Business Administration, Human Resources or other related field and 7 years of appropriate contextual and/or training experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- May be required to travel
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1060505