Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
A Legal Intern is a member of the Legal Department who will work with other members of the department and other departments within Jazz Pharmaceuticals. The Legal Intern will be highly organized, solutions-and customer service-oriented, pragmatic and proactive in his/her approach to work.
- Supporting Legal colleagues with their projects and activities to contribute to a collegial atmosphere and to balance workloads, including arranging, execution and filling of documentation.
- Assisting Legal Department colleagues with other ad-hoc tasks/projects as required.
- Assisting Corporate Secretary with filings and documentation as required.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Legal background work/studies
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package
Description of Physical Demands
- Ability to collaborate and function well in a team environment
- Strong personal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and keen attention to detail
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.