You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart. You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Learning Management System (LMS) Developer is responsible for day-to-day operation and developing of Syneos Heath's LMS for assigned business unit or department as well as for clients. This role requires functional understanding of key LMS platforms and development functions as well as a strong technical aptitude to become a subject matter expert.
- Serve as LMS Developer for assigned project(s)
- Serve as 2nd level LMS technical support for assigned business unit or department
- Coordinate LMS Quality Assurance Process
- Attend, interact and present in client facing meetings and build specific LMS system for the client based on client requirements
- Identifies, troubleshoots, and resolves general LMS operational issues
- Runs, schedules and distributes pre-designed reports/meetings
- Addresses technical bugs and other system issues as needed.
- Assists with creating and loading custom content and assessments
- High level of Customer Engagement and quick solution-oriented responses that align to solutions to Syneos Health's LMS or other more appropriate options based on need
- Advise the internal team as well as external clients
Please note this a Contract role for 6 months with the possibility to convert to a full time position.
This is a REMOTE position.
This job excludes Colorado applicants.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree with coursework in Information Technology, HR, or related discipline preferred with 5 plus years of practical LMS experience
- Demonstrated technical expertise in learning systems development
- Must have deep level of knowledge of multiple LMS platforms including: Moodle, Druple, Docebo, LearnDash, SumTotal
- Knowledge of enterprise level LMS systems
- Understand how LMS systems connect with other systems
- Have an in-depth knowledge of SSO
- Project management skills to identify, track and estimate duration of project tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical problem-solver with the ability to work independently or with small team to solve process and systems problems
- Willing to meet strict deadlines in a 24/7 work environment
- Ability to adapt to changes and learn quickly
- Solid analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite products
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools
- Courseware publishing experience using e-learning standards such as SCORM and AICC
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills
- Multi-tasking skills and able to prioritize work-load
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you're a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)