You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate sales professionals, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a District Sales Manager role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join our groundbreaking global network of more than 23,000 employees with the ability to service clients in over 110 countries. As part of the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization, you’ll be connected to a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. You’ll be supported with comprehensive resources based on today’s emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge — instead of practices from the past. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you’ll gain exposure and work with endless energy in a dynamic environment to over-deliver and outperform. You’ll integrate seamlessly with our clients and do what’s best for their success. In a recent five-year period, INC Research/inVentiv Health has helped to develop or commercialize 82% of novel new drugs approved by the FDA and 70% of products granted marketing authorization by the EMA.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas – more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. You will lead, coach and manage Sales Representatives within a specific geographical area promoting products to long term care facilities. You will:
- Work with Syneos Long Term Care Sales Specialists on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations while providing guidance, coaching, and development of sales professionals in all phases of their work
- Participate in the formulation of sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to business issues within the geographic area
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with key executives and decision influencers/makers in all key accounts.by developing and implementing strategies that support the growth of products
- Manage and deploy resources to ensure achievement of objectives and ensure appropriate return on investment
- Develop a strong partnership with client and act as local liaison and collaborator
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an encouraging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of successful pharmaceutical sales management experience required
- Prior Long Term Care or Institutional experience preferred - Knowledge of Long Term Care (LTC) segment and prior experience promoting LTC products.
- Knowledge of relationships between LTC pharmacies, LTC nursing homes, and LTC prescribers
- Cardiovascular experience strongly preferred
- Product Launch, Team Launch experience highly preferred
- Demonstrates a proven and consistent track record of success in leading a team to drive exemplary sales results
- High level of proficiency in recruiting, selecting, training, developing and motivating a diverse team of sales managers and representatives
- Competencies: Drive for Results, Developing Direct Reports, Business Acumen, Customer Focus, Cross Functional Communication, Accountability, Exceptional Platform Skills.
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical – Cigna; Dental – Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle or car allowance
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid) employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)