IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
Why Join IQVIA
Embrace your curiosity. Solve complex problems creatively. From clinical to commercial to corporate opportunities, be part of driving the next generation of healthcare powered by data, technology, and scientific expertise. Whether early in your career or experienced, be challenged and develop in a collaborative learning environment where you can have an impact on human health.
When you join IQVIA as a Consulting Analyst Intern, you are joining a company that will challenge you and in this role you will work in international teams to help healthcare organizations to solve their difficult problems. You will also be exposed to external and internal experts. After finishing the internship, excellent candidates receive a job offer as a Consultant Analyst.
- You'll work in teams of typically 2-3 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement
- This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. Also you'll be performing quantitative and qualitative analyses and create models, reports and presentations.
- You'll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring in
- You'll be assigned to a working project from day one
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree or ongoing study, preferably in Statistics, Operational Research, Computer Science or Engineering
- Knowledge of statistics tool(s) such as R, SPSS, SAS, Excel is considered a plus
- Proven analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy working in teams
- Strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Strong record of initiative-taking in a work setting and/or extracurricular activities
- Resourceful, intellectually curious, empathetic, self-confident, high energy
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively - both verbally and in writing - in English and the local language
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Applicants are kindly requested to submit their resumes in English.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1119264