Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a \"Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,\" Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
This role will support driving Real World Evidence (RWE) generation strategies, accelerate the speed of RWE generation, and support the implementation of RWE studies in close alignment with key global and regional functions. The Manager, Global Oncology RWE Analytics will work with the Global HEOR/RWE team to identify opportunities for advanced analytics and innovative research methodologies to fill evidence gap assessments and RWE tactics across the oncology portfolio towards a successful market access for the Daiichi Sankyo oncology products. This role will support the asset-specific HEOR strategy in coordinating data requirements and performing analysis for evidence generation activities under the Global Oncology Value Access & Pricing department for the Oncology Business Unit, in close collaboration with cross-functional evidence generation teams. The Manager, Global Oncology RWE Analytics will work closely on the planning, coordination, and execution of RWE analytics and contribute to cross-functional coordination of evidence generation activities with global and regional functions, including Medical Affairs, Marketing, and others, to feed into the to Global Project Teams (GPTs) and Global Brand Teams (GBTs) for endorsements. The role will also contribute to the development of the RWE operating model for data generation and dissemination in close collaboration with the HEOR asset leads, including new processes and refinement of existing operating procedures, as well as building and retaining the institutional memory.
- Contribute to strategic planning and project implementation using RWD and RWE analytics to extract insights and generate evidence for payers, HTA and pricing & reimbursement submissions
- Provide technical input and guidance on the application of RWE analytics and data requirements, from translation of the research question into analysis plan and project delivery
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of systematic evidence generation processes with observational health data research methods and tactics to adapt to evolving evidence needs in close alignment across all impacted functions
- Provide technical expertise on the evaluation and assessment of various RWD sources and maintain current knowledge on the evolving use of RWE for market access and payer negotiation
- Collaborate with Global HEOR/RWE team in managing RWE project implementations, including outsourcing activities towards external consultancies and contractors, ensuring delivery according to key milestones, budget and to agreed and expected quality
- Develop analytics capabilities, toolsets, and processes to build and retain an institutional memory in RWE study conduct and RWD access
- Work closely with the HEOR asset leads to effectively execute RWE studies and generate HEOR & RWE strategies to support the Daiichi Sankyo oncology assets
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., health economics, public health, epidemiology, health informatics, statistics/mathematics) preferred
- Master's Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., health economics, public health, epidemiology, health informatics, statistics/mathematics) preferred
- PhD preferred
- 4 or More Years overall related experience, preferably in healthcare analytics and/or RWE field within pharmaceuticals or consulting industries or commensurate education/experience required
Ability to travel up to 30%
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.