Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients' lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology - areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you're looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients' lives and being a great place to work, we hope you'll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
This role will have responsibility for the co-ordination of Payroll in conjunction with external vendors in EU-ROW. Working as part of the Payroll team within Finance, this person will work cross-functionally with HR, Stocks Admin and Legal.
- Support the EU-ROW payroll function for 19+ entities
- Manage the daily EU ROW payroll operations ensuring accuracy, timeliness, customer service and compliance
- Responsibility for monthly payroll close in accordance with Payroll Processing Checklist
- Documenting and updating the Payroll procedures manual and Payroll Processing Checklist as required
- Handling/responding to employees questions in a timely and professional manner
- Uphold strong internal/external controls environment, as required by Sarbanes Oxley and other country regulatory requirements
- Other ad hoc duties/projects as may arise
- Participate in research and analysis for any payroll-related projects
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Good working knowledge of Microoft Packages in Particular Excel and Word
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, written and presentation skills in communication with external and internal stakeholders at all levels
- Strong customer orientation for our internal partners and company's employees
- Experience in an environment coordinating and controlling activity across several locations and employee levels
- Detail oriented with solid organizational and analytical skills
- Fluent English is required
- Fluency in additional European languages (other than English) is desirable
- Team player, this role will involve collaborating with peers and management at all levels to complete projects
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, (preferably in the Business, Finance, or related field)
- 4 years relevant payroll administration experience (Strong Irish experience is essential)
- IPASS certified
Description of Physical Demands
- Responsibilities may require working outside of "normal" hours, in order to meet business demands.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an Equal Opportunity Employer.