Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
This role will coordinate and deliver program support activities globally across multiple scrum teams and product lines including, but not limited to: cross-team coordination and release, change management, metrics definition, technical support, SDLC definition and compliance, and on-boarding/training.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- In collaboration with individuals across the Product organization, coordinate the development and continuous prioritization of program improvement plan
- Coordinate and lead components of the implementation of prioritized program improvement activities including, but not limited to: cross-team coordination and release, change management, metrics definition, technical support, SDLC definition and compliance, and on-boarding/training.
- Act as Agile coach for software development teams
- Monitor and document Product risks, including status reporting and risk mitigation
- Proactively identify program issues and business impact and present details with data to management to facilitate prioritization and manage trade-offs between cost, schedule and customer benefit
- Lead discussion and documentation of lessons learned and update the program improvement plan/re-prioritize plan components based on feedback
- Manage activities of global Program Support staff
- Lead the process for prioritization of program activities in collaboration with Professional Services, Product Managers, and Software Engineers
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical/functional expertise
- Communication Decision making
- Customer focus
- Conflict management
- Energy, motivation, and work rate
- Project Management
- People Management
- Commercial Acumen
- Business Leadership
This position does have responsibility for managing people.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Bachelors in a Business or Technical field
- 5+ years of Program Management or Technical Product Management experience in a technology organization, preferably focused on delivering SaaS products in an Agile environment
- Experience working in a software development environment building SaaS solutions
- 3+ years working with Agile development teams. Certification as Scrum Mater (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) or other Agile relevant certifications preferred
- Ability to define program issues and prioritize activities for program improvement
- Detail oriented
- Outstanding problem resolution skills with an ability to look at solutions in unconventional ways to identify opportunities to innovate
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills including presentation and listening skills with the ability to present
- Proven track record in handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritizing workload effectively, and thriving in a dynamic and complex environment
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1056170