About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, our Strategy, Finance, and Operations team works to provide strategic direction to the company, ensuring that everything we do is viable and built to last. Overseeing and safeguarding Novo Nordisk’s short and long-term planning, the Strategy, Finance and Operations team works closely with the business across the organization to develop strategies and business plans, monitor industry trends, and provide operating recommendations. We regulate accounting, uphold workplace safety, manage our supply chain and sampling, support technology, provide commercial insights & analytics, maintain our facilities and assure the integrity and completeness of all business transactions. At Novo Nordisk, you will have the opportunity to build a life-changing career in a global business environment. We encourage our employees to make the most of their talent. And we reward hard work and dedication with the opportunity for continuous learning and personal development. Are you ready to realize your potential?
Manages the relationship with secondary/regional wholesalers providing account management and supporting growth opportunities. Manager acts as a liaison for Customers and Novo Nordisk as account specific operational items arise as well as conduct routine analysis of inventory levels and order fluctuations for senior level management reporting.
Reports to the Senior Director, Supply Chain and is in contact with all secondary wholesalers in US and Puerto Rico. Works closely with Legal, Trade, Finance, Sales, Chargebacks, and Customer Service.
- Manage the wholesaler segment in supporting internal operational functions:
- Ordering patterns, shipping changes due to holidays and end of quarter and year and policy updates
- Financial transaction support: Deductions, Returns and Chargebacks
- Responsible for new product launch planning for stocking details:
- Extended dating and off invoice discount
- Allocation of inventory to optimize appropriate inventory levels across the wholesale channel
- Wholesaler launch documentation
- Collaborate with Sales Reporting on sales fluctuations, inventory levels and outbound activity to support the business analysis
- Manage the Pharmacy Stocking mailbox to research and resolve reported product availability
- Responsible for regional and secondary wholesalers located in the US and Puerto Rico, establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- Drives effective operations with regional wholesalers identifying areas of opportunities and efficiencies
- Support the Director, Downstream Channel Distribution Strategy for execution and evaluation of annual plans
Plainsboro, NJ home office based. 25 % overnight travel required.
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- A minimum of 5 years related experience is required
- Pharmaceutical and wholesaler channel experience is preferred
- Proven track record of collaboration across multiple disciplines within organization to deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience of extensive contact with internal and external customers for Business Partnering is required
- Experience with data analytics tools (such as Tableau) is required
- MS Office skills required with an advanced understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task effectively and complete work in a timely manner
- Ability to work well with others and varying levels in the organization
- Relationship building capacity, internal and external contacts
- Strong communications and critical thinking skills
- Requires sound planning and adaptability for new business challenges
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.