About the Department
Site New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications. It’s not your average production site – it’s a tight-knit, supportive community working together to contribute to a better tomorrow for our patients. Ethics and quality are held in the highest regard, and a patient-focused mindset guides everything we do. We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters with a strong work ethic to join our team. At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
Novo Nordisk in West Lebanon, NH is growing and we're looking for an experienced Manufacturing Associate to support on the floor and quality documentation for pilot scale production in our Cell Therapy Pilot Plant. The person in this role will assist in coordination and execution of process and equipment improvement programs, create technical reports, review completed quality records, generate quality comment and deviation responses and has ability to train technicians on various equipment and processes.
Reports to: According to the organizational chart.
Number of subordinates with direct/indirect referral: n/a
- Coordinate and lead the execution and documentation of manufacturing and manufacturing processes within the given area for production coverage.
- Assist fabrication, procurement, installation, start-up, and validation activities of new equipment and systems.
- Liaison between Product Support and Manufacturing for the coordination of process/equipment improvements and data trending/analysis.
- Train others on the manufacturing equipment and processes.
- Revise and create documentation (SOP, batch records, reports, notebooks) associated with the manufacture of product, requiring minimal direction.
- Incorporate process improvements and cost reduction projects into manufacturing.
- Ability to take on and manage multi-disciplined projects, with minimal supervision.
- Possesses technical and systems knowledge and is able to research information outside of knowledge base.
- Identifies challenges and recommend solutions to problems based on technical understanding of the process and equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes.
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others.
0-10% overnight travel required. The ability to finger, climb, and walk. The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication. While performing this job employee work involves sitting most of the time with walking and standing required only occasionally. This position may lift up to 10 pounds frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations.
Novo Nordisk requires all new hires, both Field and Office-based, to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. You will be required to upload an image of your COVID-19 vaccine card at the time of hire and/or on your first day of employment.
- Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a science or engineering discipline with three (3) or more years of experience
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Requires functional understanding of cGMPs, established manufacturing practices and procedures, and compliance with Quality regulations and guidelines.
- Demonstrated understand and ability to use aseptic technique when executing tasks in production or a lab setting.
- Understanding of lean/standardized processes/production
- Ability and demonstrated experience with problem solving, problem solving tools and methods
- Ability to understand and execute established written instructions .
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.