Site New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications. It’s not your average production site – it’s a tight-knit, supportive community working together to contribute to a better tomorrow for our patients. Ethics and quality are held in the highest regard, and a patient-focused mindset guides everything we do. We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters with a strong work ethic to join our team. At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
Our Manufacturing Sciences & Analytical Technology team is hiring an intern for the summer. This summer intern will be part of a team developing and testing innovative technologies and/or process improvement projects aligned with advancement of new approaches to manufacture of biologics at NNUSBPI. We are seeking candidates with the following knowledge, skills, abilities & experience:
Education: Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or another related major.
- Chromatography & Cell Culture experience preferred
- Chemistry Lab Course required
Skills & abilities:
- Strong interpersonal communication and ability to collaborate with teams; must effectively operate independently, across functional lines, and with internal customers
- Demonstrated personal initiative, self-motivation, flexibility, adaptability and willingness to learn
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint preferred
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Novo Nordisk is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Requisition ID: 59376BR
State/Provinces: West Lebanon
Job Category: manufacturing