IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Launch and update market studies to ensure permanent market knowledge (segmentation, trends, competition, customer needs and expectations) both at Asian regional level and support at subsidiaries level
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Lead analysis and detection of market opportunities for the pet food segments in charge to propose innovation projects
- Ensure carrying out of customer satisfaction surveys in the different subsidiaries
- Keep a strong link with Corporate and local innovation / R&D / technical teams to permanently ensure involvement of the Asian teams in the pet food innovation projects
- Prioritize and plan the different launch of products/services in coordination with regional and country pet-food teams
- Project manager for product/services developments to ensure achievement of marketing & business objectives
- Develop the launch kit for new products (marketing and launch plan, operational marketing tools, launch actions proposals...)
- Follow up proper execution of launch plans
- Manage the brand architecture at Regional level in coordination with Corporate marketing to implement marketing actions according to the market and customer needs
- Define regional marketing plan in line with global marketing plan and strategy
- Support the country pet food marketing teams in the preparation and implementation of their Marketing Plan consistent with the brands strategy (positioning, price, distribution, and branding strategy...)
- Coordinate and execute global brand communication plans to achieve the objectives of the brand and to ensure brand consistency
- Monitor the respect of the brands guidelines for all the communication materials at the point of sale to ensure correct communication to the customer
- Monitor the annual media planning at Asian regional level in coordination with country pet food marketing teams
- Coordinate pet food company presence and image at the global Asia external exhibitions, trade fairs and customers events
- Support country pet food marketing teams in the operational marketing actions (commercial brochures and tools, launch of products, promotion, animation of Point of Sales, web, and social network presence, etc.)
- Animate the Asia pet food marketing community
- Typically requires 5 - 8 years of Marketing experience in Pet Care / Animal Health / Consumer Health / FMCG
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Marketing, Animal Science, Animal Nutrition, Veterinary Science
- Experience in trade-marketing and distribution management as well as a multi-channel expertise (SMS, web, social networks)
- Capacity to work in a matrix environment: multi-cultural and multi-countries.
- English is compulsory. A second Asian language will be a plus.
- Strong relational skills and ability to work in team.
- Project management skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure, result oriented.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
Job ID: R1099202