The Marketing Services Analyst (Direct Marketing) is concerned with the planning, implementation and follow up of the DM projects in order to the set objectives, better customer retention and revenues with existing customers and potential new customers. He/she is responsible for the correct and timely delivery of the Direct Marketing services (counts / mailing lists / sending mailings / coordinating mail handling) and has daily contact (phone/email) with customers on these services. He/she coordinates the administrative follow-up for the realization of the DM projects (requests for proposal / planning / realization / quality-check / administration). He/she helps in the promotion of the Direct Marketing services and solutions to the customers with whom he/she has telephone contact. He/she ensures good professional relationships with these customers during the follow-up of the projects. The main responsibilities are maintaining customer service at a high level and to ensure continuous customer satisfaction.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Planning customer projects (address deliveries, launches, mailing campaigns, etc.) and ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and with the quality required to meet the client's expectations.
- Project management: responsible for the follow-up of the projects that are assigned to the Marketing Services Analyst and align the collaboration with third parties.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and deliver services of the highest quality by offering DM services and solutions that best meet the needs of the customer.
- Advise customers on the most optimal Direct Marketing Solutions for their specific needs and prepare proposals for customers.
- Promoting the Direct Marketing solutions at clients when having telephone contacts.
- Identify new opportunities/services/solutions that can be proposed to clients and pass it on at the team.
- Helping colleagues in their daily tasks.
- Prepare and check the order administration and ensure correct invoicing
- Cooperate with other departments (Client Services, Sales) to ensure consistency and a high level of service
Education - College degree (HBO)
We are looking for a junior candidate without experience, 1 - 12 months will be an advantage
Business administration, Marketing or Life Science area's knowledge are not necessary but will be an advantage
Mandatory skills and competences:
- Communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Team work
- Dutch and English - Advanced level
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.